MARS® - Merrick Advanced Remote Sensing Software
The MARS® software package is a comprehensive Windows application for visualizing, managing, processing, and analyzing LiDAR point cloud data.
|Unlimited data capacity|
MARS has an unlimited data loading capacity for airborne, terrestrial, and mobile LiDAR data sets. Use on-the-fly data decimation or view the entire data set.
Unlimited LiDAR Data Viewing.
|Speedy Data Crunching with 4 CPU's and 64-bit Processing|
MARS software is optimized for fast data handling with the option to use up to 4 CPU's and native 64-bit versions. 32-bit Windows machines are also supported.
Zip through huge amounts of data with 4 CPU's and 64-bit processing.
|Compare LiDAR, Imagery, and GIS Data|
Compare your collected LiDAR data with orthophoto or multispectral imagery and GIS vector (line) data and grid data.
Compare LiDAR data with air photo and other imagery.
|Analyze Terrestrial LiDAR|
View LiDAR data collected from a ground source.
LiDAR data delineate features at this electrical substation.
|View Mobile LiDAR Data|
Display the data collected from a mobile LiDAR unit.
Data collected from a mobile LiDAR unit along an urban street
New Features in MARS 7.1
- 'Delete 2D Feature' button added to the 'Advanced Centerline Toolbar'
- New custom coordinate system file can be created for GeoCalc and GeoTranslate
- New 'Draw 2D Point' tool added to create a point shapefile
- New 'Ditch and Berm' filter implemented
- New toolbox tool to convert GPS time from Week to Adjusted and vice versa
- New tool added to display and, optionally, save system information
- Toolbox tool to split LAS files so that no single file is greater than a user-specified size
- New rendering method, 'Color by Ground Color,' implemented
- Additional MARS Prep option to increase display performance
- 'Reverse Breakline Direction' button implemented
- Toolbox tool to assign highest elevation to a polygon implemented
- Toolbox tool to allow flightline renumbering implemented
- New 'Slope' filter implemented
- New 'Building Robust' filter implemented
- Toolbox tool to report LAS shifting using new *.off file type produced by TOC shifting