New in Version 12
Stat/Transfer Version 12 has added full support for the following formats:
- Excel 2013
- JMP Version 10
- JMP Compressed Files
- R Compressed Files
- SPSS 21 gsav Compressed Files
- Stata 13 (with strl support)
- SAS 64 Bit Catalogs
- SYSTAT 13
Stat/Transfer Version 12 has a number of new or improved features.
- Cross Platform Licensing. Now one activation code can be used on Windows, the Mac or Linux. For example , you can activate a copy on your Windows wok machine and your mac computer at home, with no extra charge.
- Windows 8 and Mac OS-X (Mountain Lion and Mavericks) Support.
- New Options. Now you can optionally preserve the width of input strings, write variable labels to worksheet files, and control default input and output directories. A new option now controls the conversion of strings to to variable length strings in Stata 13.
- Advanced ODBC Options. It is now possible to use ODBC to read and write to Filemaker databases by using new options to set your user id and password. In addition, there are new advanced tools to execute SQL statements and control the use of Unicode..
- Command Processor. A new switch allows you to read a file of options tol be set before a copy command executed from the operating system or Stata command line.
- Features for Network Users. You can now install and uninstall silently, with out prompts or user intervention, install licenses along with the software, and use one copy of a lease license to serve all of the machines on a network.