Click on the image above to view the product brochure.
STATGRAPHICS Centurion Features
Some of the features that set STATGRAPHICS apart from its competition are:
NEW! Design of Experiments Wizard – The Experimental Design section of STATGRAPHICS contains a new wizard that assists users in constructing and analyzing designed experiments. It guides the user through twelve important steps in the creation of the design:
- Define responses
- Define exp. factors
- Select design
- Select model
- Select runs
- Evaluate design
- Save experiment
- Analyze data
- Optimize responses
- Save results
- Augment design
StatWizard™ – The StatWizard helps you select the proper analyses for your data. You can search for desired statistics or let the wizard select analyses based on the type of data you supply.
StatAdvisor™ – The StatAdvisor explains the significance of your statistical results. It creates a short paragraph or two in simple language, capturing the actual results of your analyses and indicating whether or not the tests are statistically significant.
StatLink™ – StatLink links your analyses to one or more data sources so that the analyses update whenever the data change. This makes it easy to create analyses that update dynamically. It also makes it simple to import data from programs such as Microsoft Access or Excel.
Six Sigma Toolbox – STATGRAPHICS contains a complete set of tools for implementing Six Sigma programs. There's even a special menu organized around the Six Sigma DMAIC paradigm.
StatGallery™ – The StatGallery places graphs side-by-side or overlays them to help compare multiple data sets. It lets you create displays that the designers never thought of.
StatReporter™ – The StatReporter organizes results for easy publication. You can copy all of your results into the reporter and save it in RTF format for import into Microsoft Word.
StatPublish™ – This feature lets you save output for viewing in web browsers. It automatically creates HTML pages with imbedded images.
StatFolios™ – A StatFolio saves all of your analyses in one file so that they can be repeated whenever necessary. If the input data change, so will the results.
Six Reasons to Select STATGRAPHICS Centurion
1) Time is money, especially when it's yours. With STATGRAPHICS intuitive interface and dynamic data handling, you'll cut your analysis time dramatically.
2) Statistics doesn't need to be a foreign language. The StatAdvisor interprets statistical output in clear, concise terms that won't leave you wondering about the significance of your results.
3) Most data don't come from a textbook. STATGRAPHICS was designed for use outside the classroom, where data aren't always normal, or independent, or free from outliers.
4) Graphs shouldn't be an afterthought. In STATGRAPHICS, graphs are an integral part of the analysis, used to provide insights that can't be gained from tabular displays.
5) Knowledge is power, but only when it's shared. The StatReporter makes it easy to copy results to other applications or to disseminate results in RTF or HTML format.
6) Achieving Six Sigma quality requires clarity of vision. Only STATGRAPHICS has the tools to translate data into knowledge and knowledge into a better bottom line.