Nέα στο v3.1:
- New input controls:
- Advance Button lets you increment a variable
- Media Buttons give you more controls to change the variable
- Random generates a random value within your specified range
- Timer is handy for making clock apps and other animated apps
- Outputs can now be attached to a Show / Hide Button. This feature combined with the Random input type is very handy for making practice apps where students can check their answers by clicking an answer button, then reload the page with a new problem.
- Visibility Condition controls allow any object to be hidden or shown based on a mathematical condition. Use alongside the Advance Button or Media Buttons controls to generate apps that gradually reveal the inner workings of complicated constructions.
- Objects can now have constraints, annotations, and calculations applied at the same time.
- A new export file format, Scalable Vector Graphics (.svg).
- Two new built-in functions - ceil() and floor().
v3.0 SP2 added the following features:
- Create OS X Dashboard Widgets which can be incorporated in iBooks.
- Graphing mode with independently scaled axes.
- Mathematical precision can be set as significant figures or decimal places.
- Background color can be changed.
- Lua source code generation.
Η έκδοση 3.0 πρόσθεσε τα ακόλουθα χαρακτηριστικά:
- Export of Animations as animated gif files (which can be used in Wikipedia and Power Point).
- Εξαγωγή TeX.
- Βηματικές (Piecewise) συναρτήσεις.
v2.2 added the following features:
- Symbolic areas of curve-sided regions (including area under and between functions)
- Arcs (both circular and based on other curves)
- Symbolic Arc length
- Regular polygon (generic n)
- N-sided curve approximation (with generic n)
- Enhanced annotation features
v2.1 added the following features:
- Filled circles and ellipses
- Transparency support for solid objects
- Ability to arrange the drawing order of all items
- Quick toggling of hidden items
v2.0 added the following features:
- Conics - Parabola, Ellipse and Hyperbola, defined by equation or by foci, or by incidence constraints.
- Trace - allows you to display whole families of shapes at once
- CAS support - We have expanded the list of supported CAS's to incorporate the TI-nspire
- Annotation - we allow you to create inert distance and angle symbols, which are neither input nor output, but simply annotation.
- Much more!